Inpatient detox is the process of purging the body of addictive substances and lessening the effects of withdrawal on an inpatient basis. When you arrive at inpatient detox, medical professionals will take a thorough history. They will then design a protocol based on your specific needs.
- Holistic drug & alcohol treatment program
- Therapy to help with withdrawal
- Program designed around your needs
With such respected roles in the community, we understand the concerns you face in selecting a Treatment Facility. The stresses and demands of your professional career can contribute to your inability to attain and maintain sobriety.
- Skills for managing anxiety and depression
- CBT Groups
- Group Therapy
Through knowledge, experience, support and compassion, we seek to restore the lives of individuals and families afflicted by this debilitating disease. With many options for substance abuse treatment, the experience of searching for the right facility can be daunting. Our goal is to provide professional guidance and support in order to find the right program for you or your loved one.
- Highly trained, multi-disciplinary staff
- Medical and clinical coverage 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Private facility grounds with state-of-the-art amenities